Knowledge

Best Celebrity Legs Top 10

I was looking around and found a bunch of lists of Best Celebrity Legs or Sexiest Celebs Legs that are waaaaaaaaaaay off.  I mean seriously off!

Let me preface this with what I feel are considered “Best Legs”.  They have to have shape.  It’s a must.  However, and this is where these lists become misleading, a beautiful woman with shapeless legs can still be considered as having “Sexy Legs” but it’s not because of her legs, rather, it’s because her all around package–her body–is what’s making up for the lack of shape in her legs.

I believe this is the reason why so many Best Celebrity Legs lists are so badly executed.   For that matter, any legs list.  Those creators of the list aren’t “Legaphiles” they’re too easily blinded by the woman’s body to see her legs for what they are.  In these instances, if the woman shows her legs they must be “Sexy”….WRONG!

So, what constitutes a shapely leg?  It has to have a muscular calf.  The calf muscles don’t have to be jacked or pumped, they just need shape, without it you can not put certain celebrities on a Best Celebrity Legs list.  You can’t.  Pure and simple.

For instance….I’m tired of seeing Beyonce on these list.  Sorry fellas.  She is one SEXY woman who knows how to dance provocatively and she has a booty to die for, but she does not have “Great Legs” that would put her on a “Best of Legs” list.  Same goes for Tina Turner, Faith Hill, Nicole Kidman or Taylor Swift.  Seriously?!  A “Best Legs” or “Sexiest Legs” list with Taylor Swift should be lit on fire before ever being posted.  Talk about lack of shape.  But I digress.

Hopefully I’ve cleared up my definition of “Best Legs”.  They have to have shape.  That means something going on in the calf muscle area in order to balance out the thighs.

Also, this list is a “Best Of” All Time kind of thing, and I’m going to miss someone or accidentally leave someone out that I will regret later.  Hehe, I can always do an update.

And finally, since starting the site, almost 3 years ago now, I haven’t been keeping up with the newer hotties with nice legs from TV land.  Please forgive me for my ignorance, and Please feel free to leave me a message in the comments about whomever is worthy of the list that I missed.

Now, on with the show…

Honorable Mention

This wasn’t easy.  There was so many great legs women to choose from.  I’m pretty happy with the list, but I felt it necessary to also list some of the “Honorable Mentions” of beautiful legs celebs that could have easily jumped into one of the top 10 spots.

Lisa Marie Scott, Joan Caulfield (Petty Girl), Kate Beckensale, Liz Hurley, Anita Morris, Dee Dee Wallace, Jodie Foster, Candace Bergen, Ginger Zee, Elizabeth Hasslebeck, Julianne Moore, Donna Mills, Mary Hart, Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Garner, Amanda Holden, Carolyn Evans (Not a Celeb but a fitness model who had the best legs..WOW!).

Honorable Mention: Kristen Bell

Honorable Mention: Kristen Davis

Honorable Mention: Charisma Carpenter

Top 10 Celebrity Legs

10) Rachel McAdams

She's a phenomenal actress with equally phenomenal legs!

9) Collette Wolfe

Perfection in muscular calves to proportion of thighs. This doll is all legs and a beautiful smile. If you don't know her, get to know her now. 🙂

8) Sandra Bullock

Uhm...Duh!! If you're a Legaphile than you know she should be on the list. That's how you know a ``Best Celebs Legs`` list is a joke, Sandra isn't on it. I just wish, for as many movies she has been in, that Hollywood would have given us a few GREAT legs shots, but sadly, as Hollywood has always done--miss the boat unless they created it. 🙁

7) Amy Robach

It was a tough decision to go with Amy, not because of her legs, they belong on this list, rather, It was hard to call her a celebrity in the normal sense of the word. She interviews celebrities, but I feel like she's on television more than most celebs, and she is the tops among all newscasters in the leggy category. At number 7 with her insanely lovely legs and calf muscles excellence...Amy Robach!

6) Emilie Da Raven

Cute little package with shapely legs that make you want to worship them and furthermore deserve all of Legaphilia's worship.

5) Britney Spears

You can’t make a Top 10 Best Celebrity Legs list and not include Britney Spears. Her phat calves are thick, shapely, long calf muscles that can be best described as “juicy”.  They aren’t fat, they are tight, rather large, muscles that are shaped the way a long calf muscle should, similar to our model Alisa.  Couple Brit’s calves with her thighs and booty and it’s a wonder that she isn’t the celebrity queen of Legaphilia.

4) Dina Meyer

Tight, sleek, powerful with the right shape and rockin’ calves somewhat similar to our Anastasia is the sexy Dina Meyer.

Fiat Girl

3) Catrinel Menghia

Catrinel is more of what you would expect from a ``best Legs`` list--tall, thin, long legs, as well as her body type, like a Charlise Theron or Cameron Diaz. However, this woman's legs are very deceptive and very different than those women. Her legs have shape. Her calves are beautiful and work so naturally well with her physique and over all legs symmetry. She's amazing!

2) Michelle Ryan

Powerbody legs; thick, shapely, muscular calves fill out and make the symmetry of her gams a feast for any Legaphile's eye. Usually ``Powerbody Legs`` are a part of a thicker body type, but with Michelle that's not the case. It's a very rare type of woman in celluloid to be built like her. Her second place position is the result of unbelievable eye popping shape that never lets up.

1) Markie Post

Her legs aren't about muscularity, they're about shape and the shape is pretty close to flawless. Her calves are almost as large as her thighs, but they have a smooth, gradual, slope from the peak of her inner calf muscle down to her ankles. Most women with these kinds of attributes don't have that sexy gradual slope. Markie is the visual of near perfection of female legs.

This is it, the tops of the tops, the number one pair of Best Celebrity Legs.  Admittedly it’s Markie’s Calves that put her over.  Very much like our model Elena where her calves are as thick as her thighs.  It’s not a chunky, swollen calf muscle, no.  It’s shapeliness is smooth, soft and elegant.  It’s drop dead SEXY is what it is.  🙂

I hope you enjoyed this little list.  As I wrote earlier, I had to do it.  I couldn’t stand looking at crappy lists that were complete garbage.  Thought it was high time a Legaphile created one. 🙂

I’m sure you have your own opinion and I would love to hear/read it.  Just drop it in the comments.

Peace!
~ B

69 thoughts on “Best Celebrity Legs Top 10

1. great_bretzky Mark Adam says:

Great to see Michelle Ryan feature so high 🙂 a couple of honorable mentions:

Denise Faye who featured in the movie Chicago and as one of the you go we go girls in American Pie 2.

Brooke Shields

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

I’m not familiar with Denise Faye, but Brooke Shields, you’re absolutely right. Been a long time since I’ve seen a legs shot from her. I remember her having beautiful thighs. 🙂

2. great_bretzky Guy says:

Pretty sweet list. Mostly agree. Think Britney should be higher.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Thanks! And yes, she could be higher, but it was sooooooo close. Heck, you could argue for Britney to be #1. Especially if you throw in the availability of legs shots of her. 🙂

3. great_bretzky Guy says:

Let me provide you with a sleeper. Google it before you think I’m crazy. Kelly osbourne. Thick strong legs.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

No, no. I don’t think you’re crazy. Kelly Osbourne has developed some seriously big beautiful calf muscles. Shaped incredibly well. I’m with you on that. If I had thought of her, she very well might have made my decision process tougher. 🙂 Maybe Best Celebs Legs list 2.0 will have her on it. Def, honorable mention. Now I need some good images of those legs. I remember her doing a show, it was an odd ball show with Jack. She was wearing a mini-skirt and good gawd, mind blown. :-0

2. Could not agree more about K.O. Amazing transformation, that.

4. great_bretzky Bill ward says:

Great article! I agree that long and skinny legs does not equal great legs. I would not have put Britney Spears so high, however.
    For my taste, Jennifer Garner, Brooke Shields, and Kate Beckinsale would rank pretty high. I think I remember Penelope Ann Miller having a nice set of stems too.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Oh hell yeah!! I forgot about Penelope. Yes she did. Great calves. 🙂 Good call.
      Thanks for your kind words!!

5. great_bretzky Hercules says:

Rachel Mc Adams!!!! Its so nice to see her here! I always loved her legs! Incredible and sculpted! Great post guys!

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Thank You Herc for the kind words. I’ve been a fan for a long time, since Mean Girls. She’s got such beautiful legs. They’re shaped perfectly. 🙂

1. great_bretzky Rasmane says:

I never noticed her (for legs) but a second viewing of “Doctor Strange” was a revelation (despite her being fully covered)!

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Yeah, just check out Mean Girls and you’ll see. After that, it’s not so easy. Wedding Crashers has a couple of quick moments, but she’s never really done anything in film that remotely highlighted her gams. Such a shame.

6. great_bretzky Michael says:

Personally, I think Jessica Simpson should be on this list.. and ranked higher than Britney Spears… Her legs are much better than Britney’s.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Admittedly, I forgot about Jessica. You’re right she should be considered for the list. Jess and Brit have very different legs. For me, it might be hard to get Jessica on the list based on her legs type. Britney fits a different type of leg, where as I feel a couple of the others on the list have similar legs to Jessica. So, it wouldn’t come down to Jessica Simpson or Britney Spears, because their legs are so different. Does that make sense? Otherwise, most definitely she should be considered very highly to make a Best of Celebrity Legs list and I wouldn’t be saddened by her on any of those lists. 🙂
      Thank You for your opinion. Very nice! 🙂

2. Oh, no, no, no! Not even close! Jess might be a 6-7? Brit’s a rock-solid 11!

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

I don’t know……I love Jess too, but the shape of Brit’s legs are mind blowing, where as Jess’s beautiful calves aren’t up to par with those phenomenal thighs. For me, there’s a little of an imbalance. Hehe, even though a woman with big calves and thin thighs doesn’t get penalized in my mind like a women with smaller calves and big thighs. Crazy! 🙂

7. great_bretzky Calves_for_days says:

Maisie Williams!! Such shapely calves, plus since she is quite petite, one doesn’t expect them adding to the beauty if that makes any sense? Haha Definitely a consideration for 2.0 I’d say… Nonetheless fantastic list, FINALLY someone making a proper one. Some real stunners on here ??

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Thank You Ever So Much for the kind words! Hhhmmm, Maisie Williams, damn it, I’m not familiar with her. Time to do a Google search. 🙂 Thanks for the heads up!!

1. great_bretzky Michael says:

She plays Arya Stark on HBO’s Game of Thrones

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Oh, yeah! I saw an image of her on a talk show. Sweet! Looking forward to seeing what she does next. Hopefully get more leggy eye-candy from her. 🙂

1. great_bretzky Fleetfoot says:

Had you seen this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mycDKTXCIV8 She actually likes to show it off.

2. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Sweet! Nice find. 🙂

8. great_bretzky Galinafan says:

Rachel McAdams and Sandra Bullock are great choices! I haven’t thought of a top 10, but they would be on there for sure! Never heard of Michelle Ryan before this list, but I really liked what I saw!! Only wish she showed more above the knee! I would actually add Nicole Kidman to mine, though this would based on her 90s work, specifically “To Die For”. She was stunningly hot in that one, and was plenty leggy back then.
    All this being said, it’s amazing how many “every day, normal women” have better legs than most celebs! And of course there are a handful of models from this site who would be in my all time legs top10! 🙂

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Sweetness!! Thanks for commenting. I still can’t see the Nicole Kidman thing, but I trust your opinion and will defer to it. 🙂 Michelle Ryan and all kinds of awesome. She done some stage work where she’s dressed up like a burlesque dancer. Finding images isn’t easy.

9. great_bretzky Double cross lover says:

Any celeb who double crosses her legs deserves to be on my top 10 list! ?

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Hhhmmmm…But that wouldn’t necessarily mean they have “Best Legs” but I would say that a celeb that does do that should at the very least be mentioned for being awesome and making the attempt to be a “Best Legs” celeb. 🙂

10. great_bretzky Rasmane says:

Again, nice job, Breztky! Let’s not forget Salma Hayek, who I think tends to be overlooked for being short (and the preoccupation with her bust). I recently “discovered” American theatre actress Jo Mei (see the indie film “A Picture of You”), and was surprised by another shorty, television actress Sarah Shahi.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Thanks for the new hotties to look for. Selma Hayek is amazing!!! Thank You for the kind words. :-))))

1. great_bretzky Rasmane says:

You’re very welcome! Putting you onto Salma Hayek is the least one can do…

11. great_bretzky cory says:

amy adams. amazing legs

Nice call. 🙂

12. great_bretzky Fleetfoot says:

Finally someone voices what needed to be said about Rachel McAdams! That scene at Regina’s house in Mean Girls was gold.
    Sandra Bullock has – maybe – the best legs right now out there, I don’t know. In ‘The Blind Side’, in ‘Gravity’ – she really puts on a show – calves especially in the former one.
    And here’s a bit of Britney for you. http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/spears-tanning/britney-spears-tanning-with-david-lucado-10.jpg

Agreed and Thanks! 🙂

13. great_bretzky Vic says:

I agree with most of this list ((Except Britney =x), but no honorable mention for Jennifer Aniston? I’m shocked

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Nope, not Jennifer….I don’t think her legs equal those of this Top 10. But as far as a Sexiest Celebrities List….You would be hard pressed to find another actress sexier. 🙂

14. Great list. I used to love looking at Markie Post’s legs on Night Court, always thought she was great. I would’ve put Sandra Bullock at #1 cuz that’s the place she holds on my All-Time Legs List… actress, singer, newsbabe or otherwise. I think Sandra has the best legs on Earth but that’s personal preference. When all is said & done this is a solid list, no matter the numerical order… and yes, Markie is worthy of that honor.

P.S.- I think Renee Zellweger, Gwyneth Paltrow & Lucy Liu have legs worthy of this list too. Maybe the next one 😉

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Thanks for the kind words. I hadn’t really thought about Renee or Gwyneth, but Lucy Liu is Awwesome! 🙂

15. great_bretzky Tyvian Corry says:

What about Mary Hart formely of Entertainment Tonight and Kelly Ripa???? Seriously overlooked, but the legs list will always be up for debate. How about Kate Beckinsale? Definitely a hottie for sure with those sexy legs. No african american women neither? Let’s be diverse man….:-)

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Actually if you read the article I do mention Mary Hart and Kate Beckensale. As for being criticized for not being diverse…I will not and nor will I ever work on a quota system. Quota systems do not work. So, if you are asking me to compromise my opinions based on ethnicity/diversity then you yourself are a hypocrite.
      Two things ring true here….

1) I have not personally seen a pair of legs on an celebrity “African American” woman that is better than those on this list. I have seen some bodybuilders but this is a celebrity list not a IFBB Best Legs list.

1a) Shouldn’t that really be an “American of African Descent”? But that argument is not for this blog.

2) “Lets be diverse man” is a sad statement….If you look at this list, the leg types are VERY diverse. If you are worried about ethnicity, I can’t help but feel you are on an agenda that does not belong in this genre. Sorry to burst your bubble. Please, take that Social Justice Warrior shenanigans some place else.

Peace!
      – B

1. great_bretzky Rasmane says:

Well said.

I NOTICE the lack of “African-Americans” in things like this—because I am one—BUT I don’t begrudge a perspective different from my own in order to falsely claim bias.

We all have our favorites and whether we want to admit it or not, our favorite ANYTHING is based on our range of experience. (I was mildly shocked that you hadn’t heard of actress Salma Hayek, Bretzky, but I have to acknowledge that there are women on your list I’d never heard of!)

In my experience, non-athletic black women’s calves (excluding biracial and multiethnic people) generally don’t have same muscle density as those of the women here (the Top Ten list or the website). I am not making a value judgment against them as physical beings worthy of fleshly praise, nor do I believe you are.

I think that Black women with legs fitting the OBSERVABLE CRITERIA OF THE SITE are runners, cross-fitters, bodybuilders, dancers and other physically active people (like many of the site models).

Your exclusion of athletes from a Top Ten charting of celebrities—people we “civilians” tend to believe (however disprovable) possess a natural/inborn beauty of form (as opposed to a trained one)—is unassailable.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Rasmane, I knew of Salma Hayek, afterall one of my all time favorite films is Desperado. And good gawd that scene in Dusk Till Dawn. I think Salma is one of the sexiest women alive. I just didn’t think of her for this list. 🙁

I thought about some athletes for the list, but decided that they weren’t really in the entertainment field. Yeah, sports are entertainment, but I mean in the field of acting. singing, that sort of thing. Those women whose livelihood depends on a camera being present. I hope that makes sense.

– B

16. great_bretzky HK says:

Sandra, YES!!!! Think she could go on that all around list but definitely highlighted by her beautiful legs. Would move her and Brit up a couple of spots. THANK you for showing love to Catrinel also…amazing, elegant, and graceful…almost as epic a Lisa Boyle. For my money though I would replace Emilie with a classic, Jodie Foster. Emilie has nice shape for sure but for me lacks definition. Jodie from knee to toe has it all – gorgeous calf musculature, symmetry, proportions, definition (similar to Anastasia) not to mention a gorgeous petite arched foot (like Anya). Nothing extreme but amazing all-around. Love Lucy Liu also…she’s similar to Sandra for me…could be on a number of all around gorgeous lists. Thank you for putting this together!!!

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

THANK YOU for the kind words. Love hearing the opinions and certainly agree with you on everything you mentioned. Jodie is insanely crazy with her calf muscles. Sandra….yeah, she could have gone to number one for sure. Those legs are one of a kind and legendary. Too bad Hollywood doesn’t understand that.

-B

17. great_bretzky Alex says:

Hey guys, there’s two gals glaringly missing from both the list and comments to date…. Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene.
    And Collette Wolfe should definitely be in the top 3. And Julianne Moore only gets a mention?! Maisie Williams has also earned a spot on the list.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Alex, I love your passion and I agree Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene are among the top legged celebrities, as well as Julianne Moore, but this is a Top 10, not a Top 20. I had to make tough decisions and what you see are the results of those decisions. Also, factoring different types of legs created more hard decisions. Again, love your choices and couldn’t agree with you more, but I don’t see who I would have dropped out of the top 10 or the honorable mentions who deserve the honor likewise.

Maisie Williams….I became familiar with her legs just as I was working on the list. I want to see a larger body of work, so to speak, from those legs before I start claiming her as a Top Legged Celebrity. Maybe when I revisit the list for an update all of those beautiful leggy ladies will be on it. 🙂

THANKS!
      – B

18. great_bretzky Aaron says:

Ciara and Amerie have pretty decent legs. They are very toned,

Maisie William has hasa nice nice pair too, along, with Sophie Turner and Emilia Clarke. Three different types. Maisie has short, lean and very shapely calves while Sophie has quite long legs with a bit of shape. Emilia legs are surprisingly think and her calves are quite developed. It’s It’s a shame you don’t see them often.

That’s Hollywood for ya. :-/

19. great_bretzky Nobody551 says:

Hi great celebs list !!! What about jodie Foster ? She is good too (a little bit old but great legs)

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Thanks for the kind words!! Absolutely, I considered Jodie, but I couldn’t figure out how to get her in the top 10 or honorable mentions. When I do the update, based on everybody’s comments, she will be in it. 🙂

Nice call. 🙂

20. great_bretzky Mark says:

I strongly agree woth your list. I can’t believe I almost forgot Sandra Bullock. And a previous comment also reminded me of Lucy Liu. But there was one person who people ALWAYS seem to forget….KYLIE MINOGUE!!
    Just watch her in the ‘Spinning Around’ and ‘Sexercize’ music video. I dont know. Maybe they’re not as good as I think they are.

1. great_bretzky Mark says:

And her Agent Provocateur commercial. I dont know. Maybe I’m distracted by….other things.

Hehehe. 🙂

2. great_bretzky Edwinfink says:

See, I’d totally disagree with you here. Kylie, by my definition, falls into Bretzkys list of ‘sexy women who happen to own a pair of legs’. They lack the tone and definition of others on the list and she wouldn’t be within a mile of my ‘top’ list. But hey, that’s the good thing, we all have different tastes I guess.

21. great_bretzky smith says:

Have you seen Tiffany Coyne on Let’s Make a Deal? Game show models are usually super thin and just plain skinny. Then there’s Tiffany. Pure gold.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

No, never heard of her. I’ll get to finding images of her. Thanks for the heads up!! 🙂

22. great_bretzky smith says:

here’s a video clip. great dresses every single day:

23. great_bretzky Richard says:

You forgot the best leg celebrity ever, Vanessa Hudgens.

Just look at this picture: http://www.vahnews.sosugary.org/displayimage.php?pid=47485&fullsize=1

Hey Rich,

No, I didn’t forget her, there just wasn’t space for her. The question would now be, who would she replace? And I tried very hard to make sure all styles of beautiful legs were represented. Ahha, but maybe she’ll be in the updated list. The one I make with everybody’s input from this one. As of right now there seems to be 3 that will make it into the revised list. 🙂

THANKS for taking to the time to write.
      ~ B

24. Great work B! I’m sure it was traumatic to try to whittle the list of beauties down. I’m thinking you should start an annual “Top 100” list for us. Good vote/participation kind of promo, and could serve to broaden your followers’ “world view” as well.

What I appreciate most is that you really know what a great set of gams looks like. I’ve never understood the admiration of skinny, shapeless, sticks, so I thank you for your astute, and often eloquent, assessments of this vastly under-served field of anatomical art.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

THANK YOU for the kind words. I do my best and sometimes I do pretty damn good. 🙂 Yup, it goes back to my original thoughts, that most people think a woman who shows her legs means she has nice legs and that’s just wrong, wrong, wrong. And I also think they’re looking at the overall package, head to toe, and saying “Oh, now those are sexy legs!” when in reality those aren’t great legs, that woman is just SEXY!! They get the two mixed up.

25. great_bretzky Edwinfink says:

Hard to disagree with the choices. I HATE the standard ‘top 10’ lists, they drive me nuts. However, Ive got to add my 2 cents worth and draw your attention to my personal unknown favourite. May I present exhibit a: Magdalena Brzeska. A quick google…you’ll know I’m right!

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

She’s FANTASTIC!! What a sexy woman with such amazingly SEXY LEGS!! Here’s the thing, she has to be a celebrity. What has she done? Give me some details. THANK YOU for pointing her out. WOW!! 🙂

1. great_bretzky Edwinfink says:

Legitimate point! I guess she’s ‘famous’ in Germany as having been in dancing with the stars and a bit of presenting after a gymnastics career. So absolutely correct, doesn’t count under the celebrity status. Cracking legs though. Since we’ve discarded her, I give you exhibit B:…Actress Natalie Brown from Canada. Slim, but muscular legs and stupidly gorgeous.

1. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

My GAWD!! She is a SEXY woman with equally SEXY legs!! Nice find. Can’t get enough!! 🙂

1. great_bretzky Edwinfink says:

I know right! Insta-favourite when I saw her. Bonkers beautiful.

2. great_bretzky great_bretzky says:

Most EXCELLENT choice!! Remember, she has to be a celebrity. What would I know her from? Give me some details. She’s EPIC!! :-))))